OnePlus 3 runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The smartphone has a 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display. It has a 16 MP rear camera with aLED flash and an 8 MP front facing camera. The device is powered by a 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor and 6GB RAM. It has 64GB internal storage. Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and a microUSB 2.0 port. The device is powered by aLi-Ion 3,000 mAh battery. Looking for the latest OnePlus phones? Then checkout OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Device Type – Android High-Performance Smartphone
- Brand – OnePlus
- Model – 3
- CPU – Dual-Core 2.15GHz & Dual-Core 1.6GHz 64-bit 4x Qualcomm Kyro CPU
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Processor.
- Camera – 16 Megapixel With OIS, laser autofocus, LED Flash | 8 Megapixel Selfie camera.
- RAM – 6GB LP-DDR4 | ROM-64GB and Internal Storage Cannot Increase.
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive
- Dimension & Weight – 152.7 mm x 74.7 mm x 7.35 mm, 158g
- Battery – Non-Removable Li-Polymer 3,000 mAh battery
- Dual SIM with Dual Nano SIM, Dual Standby Compatibility
- Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G and LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps in 4G.EV-DO Rev.A(3.1 Mbps Download and 1.8 Mbps Upload)
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, HALL, Fingerprint sensor
- Color – Gray, Black, Gold
- Operating System – Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow with OxygenOS 3.1 UI
Popular Product Overall
- Oneplus 7 Pro (124 views)
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 (80 views)
- Samsung MU7000 65 Inch UHD 4K Smart TV Series 7 (57 views)
- Xiaomi Poco F2 (44 views)
- Iphone XS Max (40 views)
- Oneplus 6 (38 views)
- Sony KD-65X9300E X93 Series – 4K TV (37 views)
- Samsung Galaxy M40 (36 views)
- Samsung MU7000 4K UHD 43″ Smart TV (35 views)
- Iphone 8 (31 views)